Wednesday, June 2, 2010

jordyn lizards favorite cuzin

Hey everybody!!! Its Jordyn, lizards favorite cuzin. As what i know she is doing perfectly fine... im glad!!! i am with her right now at her house visiting her with my very helpful grandma that takes care of liz mostly everyday. Liz has had 13 chemos and has 7 more to go. She should be done towards the end of July. She plans on starting school the same time as everyone else and she seems really excited about it! All she can talk about is going on her make a wish cruise. Im jealous i wanna go. (: Well liz is gonna curl my hair now so see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. ....thanks for the info Jordyn. The Lizard is fortunate to have you in her life. Now I know why you're her favorite cuzin. I wish you could go on the cruise with her. She's going to have alot of fun. Are you sure you want her curling your hair? I saw what happened to hers. Oh wait...my bad...that wasn't a curling iron, that was the chemo... :)

    ReplyDelete